We understand that navigating the changing landscape of health care, insurance payments and deductibles, and prescription medication is very complicated, stressful, and at times confusing. Please call us if you have questions about your insurance, medications, or services.
New Patient Forms
1. Please print and complete the following forms prior to your visit. Bring them with you to your appointment in order to make your check-in process quick and easy.
- Patient Registration Forms
- Minor Patient Form (also needs to be completed if patient is under age 18)
2. Please log onto our patient portal to complete your Patient Medical History Form. If you are unable to access the portal, contact our office or print and complete the paper version of the Patient Medical History Form.
3. Please bring your insurance card, a government issued ID, and a credit card to your appointment. A valid insurance card and verification of identity is required for us to bill your insurance. A credit card is required and will be kept securely on file. Our office will only bill the credit card on file if there is a remaining balance after insurance has paid, a statement has been mailed to your address, and our office has attempted to reach you by phone regarding the outstanding unpaid balance.
Accepted Insurance Plans*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Aetna PPO
- Humana PPO
- United PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Multiplan/PHCS PPO
*We are expanding our list of participating insurance plans. Please call to confirm if we currently participate with your plan, as this list is subject to change.
To schedule an appointment, please call (773) 938-8128 and one of our helpful staff will assist you.